GREENSPEC SOFTWARE FOR FLEXIBLE CONTROL OF YOUR GREENHOUSE
The Greenspec installers set the software functions for you once all hardware has been installed and connected by the optical fibre. Greenspec considers local specialists best suited for this work as they know the local conditions and requirements. These technicians are trained by Synspec and often a short remote assistance session is used for help from Greenspec if needed.
The system is activated step by step
- The engineer will first check the connection and function of all the outputs: mainly standard elements like pumps, motors, valves.
- Then he sets the inputs like temperature sensors, drain counters and level sensors at the right value.
- He will calibrate the sensors. As a result of a good calibration you will have exact results.
- After this program the period setting for vents, screens, heating, are made.
- He will combine for instance the ferti water sources with the pumps and water lines.
- And as extras he can regulate elements like light, drain systems, CO2 dosage.
Role of the agricultural advisor
Your agricultural advisor can help with more precise details that promote especially good growth. This can be with setting the influences like humidity or sunlight on temperature or fertiliser concentrations. These can be optimised by the installers setting the system.
By optimising the settings of the system each season and each growth using good advise, you can achieve the best results. We have options to save the settings, so that in the next season they can be used again, or modified as needed.
The Greenspec software is adapted continuously, if you miss a function, ask for it.